Donations of any size are encouraged beginning at $5 and up (can type in any amount)
GIVING TO THE DREAM
What The "Dream Re-entering Citizens Fund" program does:
- The Dream Foundation is a Third Party Voters Registration organization in the state of Florida. Because it is a statewIde, we serve all counties in that effort. We also strive to work with partners across the state to make sure that all tax paying citizens are able to vote.
- Reentry is an important part of the work The Dream Foundation focuses on. The Dream Foundation engages in programing for those reentering society and work with partners throughout the state to make sure that services and opportunities are not difficult for returning citizens to access, and that business and employers give them a second chance.
- The Dream Foundation is engaged with congress , the state legslature and local government to seek public policy that is consistent with the legacy of Dr King on many fronts, to include support for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Mentioned on the Dream Re-entering Citizens page, we seek to register those with felon records to vote... and those incarcerated in local jails without felony records.
Memberships are annual, accept for lifetime membership. Purchasers of the "Live The Dream" specailty license plate have free annual membership
Non Profit Organization______$50
Business /Corporate__________$ 65
Lifetime Membership_________$ 1000 (can be paid in 4 bi-annual payments of $250)
* Signup below if becoming a member of attending an event
MEMBERSHIP AND EVENT ATTENDENCE HAS BENEFITS
*pay membership here
- Biweekly E-newsletter
- Membership package that includes Dream Foundation special ink pen, koozie and baseball cap
- Weekly (sometimes daily) updates on public policy issues impacting our lives
- 5O% discount off of any event held by the Dream Foundation
- Access to financial products and financial literacy, offered by specific professionals approved by the Dream Foundation
- Legislative alerts
- More substantive benefits on the way through corporate partnerships
Attend Third Annual Florida Conference on Race, Equality, Justice and Opporrtunity and Candidatel Hob Nob
General Admission: $100
Government Employee: $75
Be A Sponsor
Platinum:$3000- logo on all signage, Ad in program, recognition at event, 2 tables
Gold:$2000- Ad in program booklet, logo on event banner, two of three event signs, table
Silver:$1,750- Ad in program booklet, logo on one of three event signs, table
Bronze: $500- Ad in program booklet, table
Email to: Events@livethedreamdoundation.org
Formats: JPEG or PDF